The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple Domain Certificate

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ckh, Feb 2, 2010.

1. ckh

ckh Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Have a client with a multiple domain SSL certificate.

The client has cPanel with 3 addon domains.

I could have sworn this was working for the past year, however, upon renewal, the addon domains now load the main domain's files.

IE:

Domain1.com is the main domain and used to generate the csr.

Domain2.com, Domain3.com, Domain4.com are addon domains that were added to the GoDaddy multiple domain SSL Cert.

After updating the certificate due to the expiration, Domain2,3,4 load Domain1's files in the public_html directory when using https.

I'm pretty sure this was working correctly before the certificate was updated.

GoDaddy's instructions indicate it works in cPanel/WHM, so I'm wondering if something broke now in one of the updates.

2. madaboutlinux

madaboutlinux Well-Known Member

Check the https VirtualHost entry of Domain 2,3,4 in the Apache configuration. If it's correct, remove the certificate completely and install it once again by providing the new SSL certificate and the Private key.

3. ckh

ckh Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    It only has an entry for the main domain for the SSL. Tried uninstalling it and installing it a few times both through their cPanel and WHM, removing it first each time and it doesn't make any difference, the main domains still redirect back to the main domain.