The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple HORDE e-mail accounts

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by dxer, Feb 28, 2007.

1. dxer

dxer Well-Known Member

One client told me that he used webmail HORDE for 2 e-mail addresses at the same time. I mean, with main login to HORDE he said he had option to set multiple accounts there to check.

Now after OS reload and cpanel upgrade he said that he don't see that option anymore in HORDE.

can anyone explain is this possible and how to create multiple account in HORDE.

Thanks

2. tanfwc

tanfwc Well-Known Member

If I did not remember wrongly, such option apply to previous cPanel version only. I have shift one of my customer from another outdated cpanel version to mine which is update to date and he also complain to me that such option is missing.

3. d_t

d_t Well-Known Member

Your client use default address in horde to access all email accounts. After maildir conversion, this feature is not available anymore. However, you can create links from default address directory to user mails then subscribe them in horde.

The answer was found on this forum, try to search for maildir.

4. CoolMike

CoolMike Well-Known Member

Hi

I tried this and was not able to subscribe my symlink in horde or squirellmail. I also did not find anything in the forum which could help me.

Can you describe how to to this?

Michael