Multiples errors on MySQL

speckados

After upgrade to WHM 9.1.0 cPanel 9.1.0-R85
RedHat 9 - WHM X v2.1.2 ALL links to MySQL options don't work and on Cpanel users, don't show MySQL databases but work on theirs phpMyAdmin.

Response for tickets say:

rm -f /usr/local/cpanel/cpanel
/scripts/updatenow
/scripts/upcp --force
service cpanel restart

RPM USERS: Some users using rpm have reported the need for the following commands to be run before the ones above, please read your rpm manual (`man rpm`) and make sure you understand what you are doing as you are responsible for these actions:

rm -f /var/lib/rpm/__*
rpm --rebuilddb
After that if it is not working try:

Linux:
/scripts/fixmysql

FreeBSD:
/scripts/fixmysqlbsd
or
/scripts/quickfixmysqlbsd*

and then:
reboot
Actual reboot to restart everything fresh.
Well. All process run.

Reboot machine with a forced fsck (automaticlly and manual on console datacenter)

Problem persist and 72 hours after put ticket not solution.

Problems:

1. Show MySQL Processes -> Don't show anything
  2. phpMyAdmin on WHM --> Wrong username/password. Access denied.
  3. Change a User or Database Password -> Error 1045 Acces denied for user [email protected] (of course I've change root mysql password on WHM section.)
  4. Cpanel user not show any database but theirs phpMyAdmin show all databses.
    [/list=1]

Any solution ?

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: 43665

bamasbest

Jan 10, 2004
Hmmm... I guess the old saying has to be changed to "The fourth time is the charm!";)

Glad you finally got it working:)

dbroom

Registered
Mar 21, 2004
I have tried all the advise from above and have failed to get mine working again.

My system is:

WHM 9.1.0 cPanel 9.1.0-S93
RedHat 7.3 - WHM X v2.1.2

I have the exact same problem as listed above and it did not start until I updated my software also. I am going to contact support, but also posting here in hopes someone can offer some help. I do web hosting and have some very upset clients. I need to get this resolved immediately.

Any help appreciated.

David