The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My cPanel Get Loaded & Does'nt Open

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by djfrendz, Sep 28, 2010.

1. djfrendz

djfrendz Registered

Dear Staff My cPanel On the account from burst.net Gets Loaded & Does'nt Open.

whenever i try its says error.

sometimes it open or i need to reboot my server then it opens

whts the problem may in know please.

2. cPanelDon

cPanelDon cPanel Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    What is the precise error message being displayed?

What URL or address are you accessing? Is the difficulty only when trying to login to cPanel, WHM, or is it only when viewing one of the hosted web sites? Knowing more about what exactly is tried, what is expected, and what is being experienced will help us to better diagnose the difficulty.

For WebHost Manager (WHM) access, please try using the following example URLs, while ensuring to use your server IP address in place of "server":
    Code:
    https://server:2087/
    http://server:2086/
    It sounds like you have Administrator "root" access; is this correct? This is where you should be able to login using "root" as the username and the matching root password. The initial "root" password may have been provided by your data center or applicable service provider. A login username of "root" should work for administrative access to WebHost Manager (WHM) and it should also work for administrative access to the server console or command-line (CLI) shell via SSH.

If you can login via root SSH access, do you receive any response from the server or does the connection time-out with an error?

If the issue is persistently recurring, I recommend contacting either your data center or cPanel license provider (which might also be the data center)? The data center should have direct access to the system and they would be in the best position to determine the type of problem being encountered and or if there might be a connectivity issue involved.

3. jj@24khost

jj@24khost Well-Known Member

actually i was having the same problem, When on a vps they limit the proc number and when the server gets busy at all the proc num gets maxed and then cpanel and whm won't load, alot of the time they die totally. Check with burst to see what your proc limit is at.

4. cPanelDon

cPanelDon cPanel Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    If OpenVZ or Virtuozzo, check /proc/user_beancounters

If it happens to be an OpenVZ or Virtuozzo environment, the following command may be used, via root SSH access, to view the VPS container limits enforced by the hardware node configuration:
    Code:
    # cat /proc/user_beancounters