Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

My Cpanel now occurs a stange problem about addons domains redicting.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by macfee, Dec 28, 2012.

1. macfee

macfee Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    My friend hosts his website on my server. then I create an account for him with domains.com as a default domain.now if i browse his webiste(domains.com) without a index files name, I'll be redicted to another website which he also owns. so i must modify the default domain.

and another strange problem is about the favicon. All websites' favicon is the same. who can help me solve it?

Thanks.
    Best Regards

#1 macfee, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Not sure I understand completely. First you had him setup on an addon domain, and now you're moving him to his own account, is that correct?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. macfee

macfee Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi,Infopro,Not addon,it's a primary domain. I open it,then I'll be redicted to another website. only meet it with his account. this problem will effect others account occuring the same situation. In order to avoid the problem. I must browse www.domains.com/index.html instead of the Domains.com.

could you understand my words now?