The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my site have virous

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by greatmemar, Jan 23, 2010.

1. greatmemar

greatmemar Registered

hi
    my site have some virous:(:confused:
    how can i remove them?
    i use host virus scan but it don't work.
    i understand it from google.
    when i search it in google it say this site may be harm for your pc.
    and this site is under attack
    pls help me.

2. Spiral

Spiral BANNED

I actually would not be as concerned about your site for the moment as your home computer.

This particular attack usually comes from a virus / Trojan on your own computer at home capturing your web site password and then that information later used to alter your web site.

You need to do thorough and complete virus and Trojan scans on your home computer first and then change all your passwords and then you can see about removing the altered content on your web site.

Some of these attacks actually replace the entire web site file, some of them add iframe sections or hyperlinks you can easily remove. Some of the newer ones don't even touch your files at all and just simply alter your .htaccess file adding in a a series of rewrites and redirects and this later one is the easiest to clean up typically. In any case, you will need to examine ALL of the .php, .htm, .html, and .asp files on your site beginning first with any named "index" for the first part.

3. greatmemar

greatmemar Registered

ty for your answer
    i look google it says : Results labeled 'This site may harm your computer' : Concerns About Web Search Results - Web Search Help jphm4gbko8whcq&sa=x&oi=malwarewarninglink&resnum=2 &ct=help/?sa=X&ei=FNdVS8L1JpHm4gbKo8WhCQ&ved=0CBEQ2gEwAQ"]This site may harm your computer.

and virus that are in my site is :
    Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for memarha.com

my site is under this saftware attack:
    Malicious software includes 5 trojan(s).
    Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including erapost.net/, msnupdateserver.info/.
    This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for AS27413 (DALLASNAP) AS27413 (DALLASNAP)

how can i remove this error in my site?
    my site address is memarha.com
    pls check it
    thx a lot