tampdm.soft

Registered
Oct 31, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
When set to default cPanel VPS , you need to step through the installation , configuration profiles . However, if your website hits are much larger or website , you need to prepare all steps connected via file / etc / my.cnf of MySQL .

The mission of the file / etc / my.cnf that helps you optimize the visitor to connect to the MySQL database VPS . Optimization will include visits to the higher speed , cache more data would help reduce the number of duplicate connections . Also, at some point , set consistent MySQL will help you make the most of the VPS RAM instead of increasing high cpu load when the rush hits on .

To edit the file / etc / my.cnf , you need to access using Putty software and connect to the VPS via SSH . After logging in as root , you can type the following command to access and edit the file / etc / my.cnf

vi / etc / my.cnf

The default contents of this file is not much . We can refer to the following parameters for the initial setup :

[mysqld]
skip-external-locking
query_cache_limit=1M
query_cache_size=32M
query_cache_type=1
max_connections=3000
max_user_connections=600
interactive_timeout=100
wait_timeout=100
connect_timeout=10
thread_stack=128K
thread_cache_size=128
myisam-recover=BACKUP
#key_buffer - 64M for 1GB, 128M for 2GB, 256 for 4GB
key_buffer=64M
#join_buffer_size - 1M for 1GB, 2M for 2GB, 4M for 4GB
join_buffer=1M
max_allowed_packet=32M
table_cache=1024
#sort_buffer_size - 1M for 1GB, 2M for 2GB, 4M for 4GB
sort_buffer_size=1M
#read_buffer_size - 1M for 1GB, 2M for 2GB, 4M for 4GB
read_buffer_size=1M
#read_rnd_buffer_size - 768K for 1GB, 1536K for 2GB, 3072K for 4GB
read_rnd_buffer_size=768K
max_connect_errors=10
thread_concurrency=4
#myisam_sort_buffer_size - 32M for 1GB, 64M for 2GB, 128 for 4GB
myisam_sort_buffer_size=32M
skip-locking
skip-bdb

You try to optimize some parameters through which they made ​​it anyway . Do not forget to combine mysqltuner.pl use more light, will give much better results there .
Thanks all reading!Hope additional complete if it's failure? : P

tampdm.soft

Registered
Oct 31, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner