The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My webpage isn't visible to some people

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hermoine, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Hermoine

Hermoine Registered

My webpage hosting service uses cPanel. The site /http://www.burkeandwills150.info has been up for about 8 months, now gets around 1000 visitors per month. Recently a friend tried to access it for the first time and repeatedly gets the message "Great Success! Apache is working on your cPanel..." etc, instead of the site coming up. So far she is the only person to report experiencing this problem. According to her, her browser is Safari and her ISP Netscape. She uses a gmail address for email. Can anyone explain why the site isn't accessible to her?

#1 Hermoine, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010
  2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:

Just for fun, you might ask her if she's using an old bookmark. The link works for me here.

Yet, you might want to speak with your host about these small issues shown here. It might be helpful to fix them and be sure DNS is working as expected.
    /http://www.intodns.com/burkeandwills150.info

3. Hermoine

Hermoine Registered

Thanks so much

I will ask about the bookmark, but I doubt that that is the problem as she has only just tried to access the site, using the link in an email I sent her ( and lots of other people, none of whom had a problem). I think a DNS issue is the more likely cause so I will follow up with my hosting service and the information you so kindly directed me to at intodns.