Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

MYSQL: Broken, every site hosted is buckeld

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kyro_02, Feb 2, 2006.

1. kyro_02

kyro_02 Member

Ok, it all started when I was uploading my site, I thought i'd cleanup a few mysql DB/s UN/S so I delete ones that weren't being used (well, that's what I thought) I deleted a mysql database + username that was being used*SOMEHOW* on another account, so account1 had a mysql username for example: name1_portal now another hosting account we'll call it account2, it was using the mysql data out of account1.... ever since I deleted it i'd experience weird things, site magically died for 10 minutes, came back up - found out now MYSQL is totally broken(all hosted sites don't work). I Can't even login to phpmyadmin it says
    Code:
    Welcome to phpMyAdmin 2.6.4-pl2

Wrong username/password. Access denied.

After the site came back online, all mysql databases/usernames vanished, I can't even add a username or database....

This is stressing me out, i feel like i'm goin to explode. I need your help, much appreciated thanks

#1 kyro_02, Feb 2, 2006
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
  2. kernow

kernow Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Reinstall Mysql and then restore your backups .............. you do have backups don't you ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...