The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MySQL Data Bases Empty

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jonjimar, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Jonjimar

Jonjimar Member

Hi,

In the WHM->SQL Services->phpMyAdmin I can see a lot of databases, I check all the accounts with data bases and in the "Control Panel"->"MySQL Data Bases" I have the message "There are no databases associated with your account.".

If I enter to the phpmyadmin of each account I can see the data bases but not in the control panel.

All the data bases work for each account, but the user can see it on their own control panel.

Can someone help me with that?

Jonathan J.

2. bangweb

bangweb Registered

I am having the same exact issue.

I've tried a few of the suggestions that are out there but none have worked.

WHM 11.28.64
    CENTOS 5.5 x86_64 standard on ....

3. hostingtech

hostingtech Member

Check the /var/lib/mysql to make sure all dbs have correct naming e.g. there is no folder there like someuser_somedb.bak , as some time admin/tech may backup a db using such names i.e. one having a dot '.' . If there is any such db folder move it out of /var/lib/mysql and that should resolve it.

The above is one reason such issue occurs , if its not the case for you then there can be other reasons.