The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysql Database Error HELP!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by warrence, Aug 11, 2006.

1. warrence

warrence Active Member

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/myhome/public_html/haha.php on line 37

this is the error i get on that page and it does not appear everytime....sometimes is ok. And if got this error, try refresh few time and it will dissappear...it is weird. Any one ever encounter problem like this? Sometimes when refresh doesnt help i will have to go into server to restart mysql service, but the mysql is actually running.

Thanks in advance

2. chilihost

chilihost Well-Known Member

sounds like its a script problem, the script is trying to connect using nobody and no password. Check your scripts.

3. warrence

warrence Active Member

No i have check the script is no connection using nobody, all connection have username supplied. Thats y i dunno why it have this error. Anyone know y? it doesnt happen all the time. Some time you refresh page, the page load nicely together with sql query data. but sometime i has this error.

4. nickp666

nickp666 Well-Known Member

by the looks, the mysql_connect() function isnt pulling the correct variables if they are set, it will default to the current user (php runs as nobody when you dont have phpsuexec on) with no password when it has no available credentials specified to it