The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MySQL database quota lost

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by any-hoo, Nov 27, 2003.

1. any-hoo

any-hoo Member

Recently, I have been inundated with requests from users who have ordered an unlimited number of MySQL databases. Prior to one of the cPanel updates, their accounts were properly setup to have unlimited databases. However, recently, they are not allowed to create any more databases because the value "unlimited" has been deleted from their account settings in the database area. Currently, if a user wants their unlimited databases back, I have to log in to WHM and manually reset the number of purchased databases to unlimited.

What I would like to know is...how can this be fixed permanently? Is there some sort of shell script that I could write to modify all of the client accounts or some method of mass-repairing the quota of MySQL databases alotted to each customer to "unlimited"?

For reference:

WHM Version: 8.5.4
    cPanel Version: 8.5.4-R72
    Server OS: Redhat 7.x

Any advice what-so-ever would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Cordially,
    Scotty R.

#1 any-hoo, Nov 27, 2003
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2003
  2. zwen

zwen Member

Oh myyy
    i'm having the same problem too!

i set all features to unlimited for all my clients...

when i log into 2082, i see 0/unlimited for features, but i am not able to create email acc or database...

.. i had to manually edit account by account to enable unlimited features...

what is going on?! is it a bug or did i config anything wrongly...

zwen

3. any-hoo

any-hoo Member

Anybody know if this is truely a bug or not and whether it will be/has already been fixed?

Likewise, does anybody know a solution to this problem? This is getting very frustrating having to manually update clients on a per request basis. Any help that can be offered would be much appreciated.