The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MySQL keeps recompiling each time upcp is ran

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by graham192, Mar 28, 2010.

1. graham192

graham192 Registered

Ever since the setup of the server, each night MySQL is recompiled from SRPMs on the server and restarted. During which (From the logs) the following errors messages have cropped up. It's almost as if it doesn't think MySQL is installed, or is an older version, but according to the logs, it recompiles fine, and the binaries get updated :

Code:
    /usr/bin/ldd: line 161: /lib/ld-linux.so.2: cannot execute binary file (Just after MySQL has compiled)

/etc/cron.daily/logrotate:
    Code:
    error: conman:21 error verifying olddir path /var/log/conman.old/: No such file or directory
    /etc/cron.daily/prelink:

/usr/bin/ldd: line 161: /lib/ld-linux.so.2: cannot execute binary file
    Some log files to show what's happening

Pastebin to show log as message size is too long.

Conman Cron log
    Code:
    /etc/cron.daily/logrotate:

error: conman:21 error verifying olddir path /var/log/conman.old/: No such file or directory
    /etc/cron.daily/prelink:

/usr/bin/ldd: line 161: /lib/ld-linux.so.2: cannot execute binary file
    I'm not sure what is wrong with Conman, or what it is, but it's the only other error running daily so I thought I'd post it with that.

Any ideas would be great... It's a production server with no way to mirror -> replicate, so I'd rather not go messing around without help. I've also ran mysqlup --force and it still recompiles at night.

2. cPanelGregH

cPanelGregH cPanel (Administrators)
    Staff Member

Hi graham192,

This definitely looks like a problem, I would recommend that you submit a ticket with our support staff so we can log in to your server and determine what is causing this behavior.

Thanks!