Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

MySQL Permissions [moved]

Discussion in 'Database Discussion' started by dillon, Mar 23, 2006.

1. dillon

dillon Registered

So I am trying to run a php script but it says "DB Error: insufficient permissions". I tryed fooling around with checking the boxes in cPanel, but I can't figure it out. What is the propper permissions I need, and how do I change them. What do theese boxes mean.
    HTML:
    Privileges:  ALL  ALTER  CREATE TEMPORARY TABLES  CREATE  DELETE  DROP  SELECT  INSERT  UPDATE  REFERENCES  INDEX  LOCK TABLES 
    The php script is called Million Pixel Script, and contains FCKeditor. PLEASE HELP!!!

2. maximus_marcus

maximus_marcus Well-Known Member

Hello,

Inorder to assign the correct privileges use the following command, login to the shell and then use the mysql prompt for this

grant all privileges to database.* on username@localhost identified by 'password';

Regards,
    Marcus
    The New Phase Of Support

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...