The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysql problem

Discussion in 'Data Protection' started by Freedoom, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Freedoom

Freedoom Member

Hello. ive restore my backups from another server to my new server, and now im reaciving this message" Fatal error: Database error in "/home/duende/public_html/index.php" on line 37

Table 'duende_phpb1.ats_settings' doesn't exist in /home/duende/public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 83" all accounts that have DB ive one tlabe that says doesn´t exist. :S

Anyone can help me with this?

thanks

2. Murtaza_t

Murtaza_t Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Most of the time Cpanel fails to copy correct mysql database while transfering account from server to aserver...
    I would suggest you to take mysql backup from the old server and restore the .sql file on the new server through PhpMyadmin.. Atleat I have done this all the time

If you dont have access to you old server then you can manually create the missing table

3. Freedoom

Freedoom Member

oh now i see the problem, i dont have any tables created :S damn.
    btw how can i update my mysql ? (im using freebsd)
    its say i need to upgrade my mysql :S

4. WebScHoLaR

WebScHoLaR Well-Known Member

First check that the MySQL version is same on the both old and the new server.As you are transferring account from backup server to the new server you first need to check the MySQL version at the original server from where the backup was generated and then you can upgrade to that MySQL version.

WHM sometimes fails to transfer MySQL databases due to version incompatibility.