Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

mysql () & spamd & eximstats failed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mahdionline, Dec 12, 2004.

1. mahdionline

mahdionline Well-Known Member

Hi

I upgrade our kernel and restart ,then I make some change to my server httpd.con and php.ini and when I restart the httpd.

after these change i findout that mysql () & spamd & eximstats are failed :confused: ?

how can i do ? what's the problem ?

Regard

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. mahdionline

mahdionline Well-Known Member

from these services is failed , i recive a warrning message such as :

mysql failed @ Sun Dec 12 13:37:33 2004. A restart was attempted automagicly.
    eximstats failed @ Sun Dec 12 13:54:21 2004. A restart was attempted automagicly.
    spamd failed @ Sun Dec 12 13:54:21 2004. A restart was attempted automagicly.

I repair spamd but mysql and exim stats have problem :

:eek:

I recive many of these mail from the problem happen ! :(

and mysql see to me this error :

DBI connect('mysql:localhost','root',...) failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) at /scripts/restartsrv_mysql line 74 mysql has failed, please contact the sysadmin (result was "Warning, no valid mysql.sock file found.mysql has failed").

Regad

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 mahdionline, Dec 12, 2004
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2004