thinkbot

Oct 30, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
pt-query-digest slow log is not full, the above part is cut, can you post full one ?
what store script are you using ? is it custom ?

modom

May 18, 2002
Arkansas
Yes I have caching using Xcache plus the other cache helps on the stores.

Well, I thought I had all the caching but cannot find this in the store admin on a fresh install of 1.5.4.1 prestashop:

High risk HTML compression is a feature that condenses the HTML file for faster speed. When the HTML compresses, W3C validation is canceled and the compatibility on all browsers may suffer. To keep W3C validation on without compressing the HTML files, enable "Keep W3C validation" in the back office. This feature is dependent on the each user's preference. PrestaShop allows you to have High risk HTML compression is a feature that condenses the HTML file for faster speed. When the HTML compresses, W3C validation is canceled and the compatibility on all browsers may suffer. To keep W3C validation on without compressing the HTML files, enable "Keep W3C validation" in the back office. This feature is dependent on the each user's preference. PrestaShop allows you to have the option to choose.
egads! I didn't have memcached compiled either so will run easyapache for this ...

The attached file was just run so it's everything that shows.

Thank you!

The client is having a sale tonight ...

Attachments

Last edited:

weetabix

Oct 26, 2006
How many requests/s are the shops handling? You could also try to install varnish or nginx reverse proxy to ease the overall load on the server as well as speeding up delivery of static files.

I tried that site you have problems with and it is really slow, don't know about your current load.