The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysqli (improved) doesn`t work

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the_bobara, Jun 13, 2007.

1. the_bobara

the_bobara Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    hello,
    we have a client who want to use mysqli with php4, so i recompiled manually php4 with mysqli. Here is my compile attributes:
    Code:
    './configure' '--prefix=/usr/local/phps/php4mysqli' '--exec-prefix=/usr/local/phps/php4mysqli' '--program-suffix=4mysqli' '--enable-pic' '--with-libdir=lib64' '--with-xml' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-ftp' '--with-mcrypt' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--with-mysql' '--enable-force-cgi-redirect' '--enable-discard-path' '--with-pear' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-track-vars' '--with-ttf' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-zlib' '--with-pdo-mysql' '--with-curl' '--with-gd' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/' '--with-png-dir=/usr/local/phps'
    but when I try to test mysqli my script gives me this error:
    Code:
    PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  mysqli_connect() in /home/1/public_html/tests/mysqli_multi_query.php on line 6
    or this in when using diferent mysqli functions/classes
    PHP Fatal error:  Cannot instantiate non-existent class:  mysqli in /home/1/public_html/tests/mysqli_multi_query.php on line 9

please tell me what to do in order to get mysqli working.

2. rviradia

rviradia Well-Known Member

Any luck, similar error here:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysqli_connect() in /home/username/public_html/demos/Licensegen/index.php on line 11

FIX - client required php 5 & mysql 5

#2 rviradia, Oct 7, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2007