Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Mysqli statement execute error: Connection was killed

Discussion in 'Database Discussion' started by Sametto Chan, May 5, 2017.

1. Samet Chan

Samet Chan Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Code:
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Connection was killed - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 6:16 AM
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/x/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(317): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 /home/x/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 /home/x/public_html/library/Icewind/ForumThreadViews/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(23): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\tINSERT DEL...', Array)
    #3 /home/x/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(23): Icewind_ForumThreadViews_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
    #4 /home/x/public_html/library/XFA/ExtendedCover/Extends/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(21): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
    #5 /home/x/public_html/library/Andy/SimilarThreads/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(12): XFA_ExtendedCover_Extends_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
    #6 /home/x/public_html/library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(9): Andy_SimilarThreads_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
    #7 /home/x/public_html/library/AttachStats/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
    #8 /home/x/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): AttachStats_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
    #9 /home/x/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #10 /home/x/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #11 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(57) "https://x.com/threads/nana-maru-san-batsu.3309/"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }

I'm confused, that MySQL connection has killed? I used WHM/cPanel and CentOS 7.3, MariaDB.

#1 Samet Chan, May 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2017
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Do you notice any corresponding entries in the MySQL error log (/var/lib/mysql/$hostname.err), or the Apache error log (/usr/local/apache/logs/error_log), at the time this error message was generated?

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Samet Chan

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    I can't find,

I have file is many error. I PM you on conversation.

4. cPanelMichael

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Samet Chan

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    This question is very broken. I really don't understand. Can you please reply to this thread for PHP Script code better. I can copy PHP Code.

6. cPanelMichael

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Feel free to open a support ticket using the link in my signature if you'd like us to take a closer look at the affected system. You can post the ticket number here so we can update this thread with the outcome.

Thank you.

7. Samet Chan

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Support Ticket Number ID: 8534521