Nameserver issues and account transfer

sardelich

Apr 28, 2010
Well,for some reason,cpanel ticket system is not working,,when i click agree and continue on technical support agreement it just displays the agreement again :D so i have to ask this way.this is the situation:

old server running cloudlinux 5.6 with 50 or so accounts.new server with cloudlinux 6.2. main domain for new server is registered,namservers registered,namservers entered in the whm...first error: when account copy function of the whm is used,the transfer goes well,all settings are good,but at the old server instead of getting a page loading from new server (because i marked change dns on old server to point to new server), I get "this site has been moved to another server" page....and then i have to wait for the dns changes to propagate so that moved page becomes actuall webpage loading from a new server. Can somebody please make this a ticket since I cant post a support request.Thank you

sardelich

Apr 28, 2010
3 PCs, 3 browsers on each (Chrome,IE,Firefox). unable to post a ticket.just keeps bringing me back to license agreement