cPanel & WHM Version
v92.0.6

maxiz

Registered
Dec 26, 2020
Chile
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hola, tengo 2 servidores con whm y quiero que los nameserver del servidor 1 (ns1.midominio.com y ns2.midominio.com) sean los mismos para el servidor 2, seguí la documentación para configurar el clúster pero por alguna razón los nameserver (ns1.midominio.com y ns2.midominio.com) solo funcionan en el servidor 1 y no en el servidor 2.

Dejo capturas de la configuración del clúster ya que posiblemente algo está mal.

Muchas gracias.

Inglés:

Hi, I have 2 servers with whm and I want the nameserver of server 1 (ns1.mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com) to be the same for server 2, I followed the documentation to configure the cluster but for some reason the nameserver ( ns1.mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com) only work on server 1 and not on server 2.

I leave snapshots of the cluster configuration as possibly something is wrong.

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello! It might be best to review our cluster guide here so you can see the full setup of how that should be created:

Can you look through that and let me know if you still have questions?

maxiz

Registered
Dec 26, 2020
Chile
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello! It might be best to review our cluster guide here so you can see the full setup of how that should be created:

Can you look through that and let me know if you still have questions?
That is the documentation I followed, but for some reason it doesn't work, dns roles are ok? because in that I have doubts.

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Your server roles look like they are setup properly. Are you not seeing the DNS zones sync between the systems? If not, you may want to enable the "Enable verbose logging of DNS zone syncing" option in WHM >> Tweak Settings >> Logging and then see what errors are written to /usr/local/cpanel/logs/dnsadmin_log