The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nameservers acting up weird

Discussion in 'Bind / DNS / Nameserver Issues' started by ericlimab, Sep 29, 2014.

1. ericlimab

ericlimab Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    On EvoNames and Ahnames.
    [removed]

On GoDaddy
    [removed]

Our Nameservers are ns1,2.priorityweb.net. It has worked for the past few weeks, but recently I have found out this issue. There is nothing wrong with our WHM or our dedicated server which hosts the WHM. We found some network-breaking activity on our VPS, but I am pretty sure that's not the problem. I haven't had a chance to test other domain providers. I have checked with my network technician and found no errors on the DNS server.

Does anyone have any ideas? Maybe WHM just needs a full restart? I am totally lost.

#1 ericlimab, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
  2. cPanelJared

cPanelJared Technical Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Friendly Moderator Note

Please avoid linking to external sites to share screenshots. You can paste output from the Linux shell directly into a forum post and wrap it in CODE tags. The CODE tags will give it a fixed-width font just like in the shell. If a screenshot is required, you can include it directly in the post as an attachment.