The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need 2 simple addons in CPanel/WHM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tapan, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Tapan

Tapan Well-Known Member

Hi,

I think if 2 addons are made for CPanel/WHM then it will solve alot of stuff for managing accounts in cpanel. The following:

1. When in WHM > List All Accounts ....one should be able to export that data in CSV file or Excel sheet or something similar.

2. There's should be a Is Paid : Yes/No field in accounts while creating or modifying accounts. So admin's can know weather the money for this account has been paid or not.

Just these 2 simple things will solve a lot of headache and some of people do not have to spend $$$ on buying those non working control panels whcih charge alot of $$$.

If these are already available then please let me know from where i can get them ?

Thanks.

2. Brio

Brio Member

Click 'Fetch CSV' from the 'List Accounts' page.

3. richy

richy Well-Known Member

I don't see the point of this one. If they haven't paid, suspend them. If they have paid, keep their account active. If you want to track renewal dates etc, it'll be worth investing in a proper _billing_ system such as ModernBill, WHMAutopilot, AccountLab etc etc

4. Tapan

Tapan Well-Known Member

Hi,

Quoting your own words, if they have not paid suspend them ;-) The Paid: Yes/No field will remind me weather they have paid or not. And if not i will surely either ask them to pay or suspend their account :-p

Thanks.

5. richy

richy Well-Known Member

But as well as tracking if they've paid, you've also got to track their expiration date (the date they have paid till) - and that's really a job for a billing system (which can also send out the "Your account is due for renewal" type messages) and not a control panel suite.

6. dgbaker

dgbaker Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Also keep in mind cPanel is NOT a billing system and should not be bogged down with things like this. There are apps (as mentioned) that do this already and should be part of your business to have.