The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need big time Help [moved]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wiaorle, Mar 5, 2006.

1. wiaorle

wiaorle Registered

Mar 5, 2006
    Need big time Help

I have a domain and my web host has sent me here to set up my webpage, but I have to say I do not know anything about creating web page. I know I am biting off more than I can chew, but I would really like to get a web page up for my fantasy football league. If some one could point in the direction where I should start this would be a great help. Right now my web page just shows "index of"

2. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2001
    ON, Canada
    Your web host has a problem since the cPanel forums, (here), are not for website design or setup questions. Most decent web hosts will offer better support than saying "go to cpanel".

As for setting up your site, normally you FTP to your account and upload your web pages to a public_html folder. As for making the web pages, you either write the html code manually or use a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) web page creation program. Your websites cPanel does include a simple page creator program. You can read up on the very basics of html at and can find lots to read with a simple search on html lessons.