The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help changing photos on website

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by autofeeder, Sep 27, 2009.

1. autofeeder

autofeeder Registered

I have been using cpanel to update my website i need to change existing photos i have put in the codes uploaded my photos and resized them it still wont work.HELP PLEASE

2. mtindor

mtindor Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Your problem is not a Cpanel issue. You should contact your webhost (although in reality it problem isn't a problem for them to correct). You should consult the forums of whatever software application you are using for your photo gallery and ask your question there - or if you are authoring a simple HTML site with pictures, you should contact a general web design forum.

Although people many times will help out an end-user, these forums are primarily used by system administrators for troubleshooting problems with Cpanel servers.

You also were extremely vague about what you were using (plain HTML, PHP, a PHP gallery application etc). It sounds like you've got a basic website authoring problem for which you need to contact the appropriate resources.

mike