The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help creating pages

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TrickaC14, Sep 21, 2007.

1. TrickaC14

TrickaC14 Registered

Hi I am very new to cpanel and I need to know how to create a page...I also downloaded a template forum and need to know how to get that on a page. So I am pretty much saying how do you make new pages and edit each of those pages. Thanks your help is greatly appreciated.

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    You should be asking your host for assistance with this type of thing.

3. TrickaC14

TrickaC14 Registered

well its not like im dumb with computers this is just a lil new to me, like what do I use to enter html and stuff like that please help, everywhere I have asked for help they tell me to go somewhere else

4. madaboutlinux

madaboutlinux Well-Known Member

Like 'Infopro' said above you should be asking these things to your hosting provider as they are the one who better know what they are supporting in order for you to design a website.

You are always welcome with the cPanel queries though and people here will be more than happy to help you out.

However, FYI, the best option to design a website is Dreamweaver through which you can design your website as well as publish it. You don't have to write down the HTML code, Dreamwaever generates the code for you. Once you design, you will have to connect to your account, via the Ftp details through it and publish your pages.

5. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:

No one said you were dumb. I'm only trying to explain to you that any good host will assist you with this sort of thing, or at the very least have a FAQ area that can be of use. These forums aren't for website creation and support, they are here for support of the software called cPanel you host uses to provide you and others with hosting.

If your host won't help, time to find another one. There are many.

Best of luck.