Status
Not open for further replies.

west one

Sep 15, 2006
Hi

I need htscanner installed on my linux VPS but when I go to WHM >> Main >> Software >> Module Installers >> PHP Pecl Installer

then I put htscanner in the Install a PHP Pecl box then click install now

and all I get is:

Failed to download pecl/htscanner within preferred state "stable", latest release is version 0.9.0, stability "alpha", use "channel://pecl.php.net/htscanner-0.9.0" to install
install failed
The htscanner.so object is not in /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613
So my question is how do I change preferred state toalpha so I can install it this way as I do not now the code / Command line command to you to install it that way.

Could some one please help me.

west one

Sep 15, 2006

Doug E

Aug 17, 2005
Does anybody know how in WHM to change ones preferred state from stable to alpha so that these pecls can be installed?

fevangelou

Oct 10, 2010
Athens, Greece
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
There's a simpler method outlined at the bottom of this article:
/http://blog.joomlaworks.gr/new-relic-rpm-performance-analysis-tool-for-p

Enjoy :)

activa

May 23, 2006
Morocco
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
i have installed the htscanner (v1.0.0 and 0.0.9) with the 2 solution listed above, but is not working . with php -m i get htscanner listed with the loaded modules , also i have added the php.ini section () .

i use php 5.3.6 , so is compatible with it or not yet ? i have other machine with php 5.2.17 also the same case .

the htscanner not detecting the htaccess or is not working i dont know what is the probleme !

any idea or road to go (invistigate)?

Status
Not open for further replies.