Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Need help :S

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DelTa, Feb 14, 2003.

1. DelTa

DelTa Registered

I just ordered a dedicated server with CPanel, and the first problem is that when I login to whm I see in the WHM news strange text :S

Other problem is that I edited my nameserver ips ( I first had a reseller account) to my new ips (first two ips).
    And when I looked in the WHOIS of my domain, I see only the 2 NS without the IPs behind it :S

Another question is how to protect the &/bandwidth& folder..

I heard you can do this with htpacces? But I dont know how to create such file, and put it in the right folder in SSH :D

Any help is aprecciated!

Thanks!

2. DelTa

DelTa Registered

About the nameserver ips, I just checked dns report. It gives the nameservers with the right ips!

But the other problem is:

NS FAIL NS A timeout occurred getting the NS records from your nameservers! None of your nameservers responded fast enough. They are probably down or unreachable. I can't continue since your nameservers aren't responding.

3. SprintSlash

SprintSlash Well-Known Member

For /bandwidth folder.. you can just edit httpd.conf by removing that alias

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...