The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with images

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ccandt, Oct 29, 2005.

1. ccandt

ccandt Registered

I am new to cpannel and can not figure out how to upload images. I cut and pasted, and it showed fine until I exited and now I can't view them. I tried copy and paste into html(very limited knowledge) but that doesn't work either. The only way I could get a picture or clip art was to browse to where it is on my system, copy that link to the source and it looked good, but when I exited and came back I can only see a box and no picture. Can any one help me out?? I am not having any lick contacting anyone for help. Thanks

2. dave9000

dave9000 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    use a ftp client to upload the images and then add the proper path to the web page

a easy to use web page designer is frontpage

3. sh4ka

sh4ka Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Or you can use Dreameweaver... you'd better try searching in webmaster forums, I don't think here is the right place for that kind of questions.

Good luck.

4. AndyReed

AndyReed Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

Before we suggest an HTML editor for this user, in what type/format do you save your images, i.e. JPEG, GIF, or PNG?

This is not the forum where you post such question. I suggest you visit WebMonkey and learn the basics about web development: http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/teachingtool/

5. ccandt

ccandt Registered

I'm sorry if I posted a question that was not appropiate. I have been trying to get some answers for over a month and have been unable to get help from the person who sold me the site or from a support ticket. I was doing this site as my part for a cub scout pack, but I can not get anywhere due to no response. Again, I'm sorry, but I was desperate for help.