Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Need Multiple Suspend/Unsuspend Feature

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by isputra, Jan 13, 2004.

?

WHM need added Multiple Suspend/Unsuspend account

1. Yes, i am agree

25 vote(s)
    78.1%
  2. No, i don't need it

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
  1. isputra

isputra Well-Known Member

Hi,

I am very happy when i saw multiple account termination on WHM feature about 3-4 months ago.

So i wonder how if WHM have multiple suspend/unsuspend account feature ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Website Rob

Website Rob Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Why?

Even "Terminate Multiple Accounts" seems a bit over-kill to me. As most multiple accounts are Reseller related, it is usually the Reseller account to be dealt with, not the individual accounts within.

As one can already Terminate/Suspend Reseller accounts, why the need for otherwise?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LP-Trel

LP-Trel Well-Known Member

I think current bugs need to be addressed before any more "features" are added.

4. isputra

I am agree wit you LifelessHost that all feature must bugs free and i'm sure that cpanel technician will fix the bugs.

I think multiple suspend account not only for reseller account. If i have more than 15 account under root to suspend/unsuspend i must do the step one by one.

Website Rob, i never try "Terminate an Accounts" for reseller. I always use "Terminate Multiple Accounts" to terminate all account based on reseller account. But i do try "Suspend an Account" for reseller account but the accounts within not suspend either. This is why i need "Multiple Suspend/Unsuspend Accounts.

5. Website Rob

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Just today I used to the Reseller Suspend and it worked just fine. Reseller contacted me within two hours, to find out why their accounts were not working. ;)

6. isputra

what is your cpanel version ?

I use WHM 8.5.1 cPanel 8.5.3-S3 on RH 7.3 and suspend only work on per account based.

7. Website Rob

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    WHM 8.5.4 cPanel 8.5.5-E65
    RedHat 9 - WHM X v2.1.1

8. rajuru

rajuru Active Member

to me it is the one of the mostly missed feature. i would like to see it asap in whm.