Need Recommendation for AMD Ryzen 7 3700x Dedicated server

azadhussnain

May 28, 2020
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello, i want to purchase an dedicated server for my web hosting company. I want to sell shared hosting from that server. I will install cPanel , CloudLinux , LiteSpeed on that server.

Please tell me how is this configuration , is it good for running a web hosting company and selling shared hosting :
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x Octa Core
64GB DDR4 ECC RAM
2*1 TB NVMe SSD
Guaranteed Bandwidth : 1 Gbit/s
Getting these at 59 Euro Monthly + 59 Euro Setup Fee.

Please tell me is it better ?

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! This might be a better question for a forum like Web Hosting Talk, as they frequently discuss hosting and hardware options, where this forum is more focused on the cPanel software side of things. You would likely get much better responses there for questions like this.

cPAdminsMichael

Dec 19, 2016
Denmark
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi!
This sounds like a Hetzner AX51, is that true? :)
We have quite some customers running on their AX series from small to big. Works perfect!

• Love
Reactions: azadhussnain

goodmove

May 12, 2003
Hi!
This sounds like a Hetzner AX51, is that true? :)
We have quite some customers running on their AX series from small to big. Works perfect!
Are the AMD servers in that series capable to cope with serious Cpanel hosting, or are they being used for gaming only? How do they compare with the Intel Xeons?

cPAdminsMichael

Dec 19, 2016
Denmark
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Are the AMD servers in that series capable to cope with serious Cpanel hosting, or are they being used for gaming only? How do they compare with the Intel Xeons?
I don't have a direct comparison. All I can say is that it's good value for money and haven't heard anything bad about them ... yet :)