The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Skin Designed!

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by acer2k, Oct 11, 2003.

1. acer2k

acer2k Well-Known Member

I am looking for people who can design and develope cPanel skins (looking for WHM skins also). Please e-mail me at matthale1@charter.net if you have skills to do this. Thanks! BTW. Also include your pricing range from a simple skin to an extremely advanced skin.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. acer2k

acer2k Well-Known Member

Still looking. Only received one outrageous offer so far.

3. Joel

Joel Member

How about seeing as you are needing the assistance you provide a bit more information to us.

Like:

- Your Price Range
    - Frequency Of Work
    - Are you reselling the skins or using them for your own purpose ?

4. acer2k

acer2k Well-Known Member

I don't know what the value of doing a cPanel skin is so I don't know what price range to ask.

Don't plan to resell the skins but may in the future. If so, I can work it with the designer to get part of the fees from reselling it.

Also, I want several skins, back2back :)

5. Joel

Joel Member

Well i'm sorry i can't help you then.

You stated...

Yet i can't see how you can justify such a comment when above you just stated you don't know what price range etc.

If you purchase a skin off a site such as cpanelskins etc then they are cheaper, as the creator has made the skin and will resell it multiple times to make the income from the work which they put into it.

However if you are after a custom skin just for your site then the author needs to start from scratch again, and you could be looking at anything between $600 and $1500 USD.

They have to make the profit back off one client for their time instead of spreading it over multiple clients and thus the expense.

Regards,