The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some desperate help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by heymichelle, Dec 18, 2003.

1. heymichelle

heymichelle Well-Known Member

I just moved all my domains to a new server and now all the php files are bringing up alot of errors, and i don't have any idea how to fix these problems. they were fine on the other server. these are just a few errors i am getting. I am VERY new to this, so if I need to get into something, please explain it step by step.

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_47f8773c85ef730564600b45f048575e, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/heymiche/public_html/ipms/client/init.php on line 13

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/heymiche/public_html/ipms/client/init.php:13) in /home/heymiche/public_html/ipms/client/init.php on line 13

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/heymiche/public_html/ipms/client/init.php:13) in /home/heymiche/public_html/ipms/client/init.php on line 18

Warning: Unknown(): open(/tmp/sess_47f8773c85ef730564600b45f048575e, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

I am also having problems trying to use puTTy to get in and i am being closed off by it saying: connection closed by remote host

2. Finkinstein

Finkinstein Well-Known Member

Looks like the permissons on your sessions are set wrong. No idea why this be. But something can't be accessed.