Tipiford

Feb 5, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
The current version 74.0.10 does not behave as the last version ...09. We need to have the ability to download whatever version works best when a new version behaves differently than what you are accustomed to (or displays properly in your browser).

Tipiford

Feb 5, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
That wasnt a question, im aware of the fact, this is something that is needed, not cpanel telling which version i must use, as if you know what is best for everyone else. what im experiencing is a narrow 1/3 of my monitor which doesnt work so well with 15+ email accounts--ver ...09 did

rpvw

Jul 18, 2013
UK
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
You are flagged as a Website Owner, have you asked your web hosting company for help, or are you actually a Root Administrator and operate the whole server ?

Reactions: cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
The current version 74.0.10 does not behave as the last version ...09. We need to have the ability to download whatever version works best when a new version behaves differently than what you are accustomed to (or displays properly in your browser).
As is the case with most software with new updates come changes. We don't offer a way to downgrade to an earlier version and per the feature request here it's not planned More Flexible cPanel Update Tier Downgrades

I would like to encourage you to open a new feature request for installing a specific version of cPanel if this is a feature you'd like to see in the product, while I can't guarantee it will be accepted it is the proper avenue for requests such as this.

Thanks!

Tipiford

Feb 5, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
As is the case with most software with new updates come changes. We don't offer a way to downgrade to an earlier version and per the feature request here it's not planned More Flexible cPanel Update Tier Downgrades

I would like to encourage you to open a new feature request for installing a specific version of cPanel if this is a feature you'd like to see in the product, while I can't guarantee it will be accepted it is the proper avenue for requests such as this.

Thanks!
Thanx all, and I'm a website owner

rpvw

Jul 18, 2013
UK
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Thanx all, and I'm a website owner
Hi @Tipiford

cPanel is server-side software, and you don't have any of the code on your client device. You can't control what version your web host provides for you since it applies to all the websites and clients that are hosted on the same server (other than to lobby your web host, who will probably tell you they are not going to set up a server just for you, and they cant downgrade anyway).

If you would like to elaborate on the problem you have with the layout of your email accounts (eg provide some anonymised screen shots), we might be able to offer some help or a solution :)