Need to change DNS to $1 Nameservers.

avidinv1

Registered
Nov 15, 2022
Florida
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Joined $1 before current webhosting plan had expired, and spent the time uploading files, etc. NOW it is time to point to $1 Nameservers. Have not seen a way to designate that, or to give those names to replace what has been there till now.

avidinv1

Registered
Nov 15, 2022
Florida
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Thanks for the reply. I have had this domain and hosted it in different places for 18 yrs, or so. I did not intend to renew it where it was registered for a number of reasons. I brought the domain here, and had the DNS pointing to the same place it had been for a few yrs. Now, that has expired, and I want my hosting plan here to be its home. I need to point to NS727.DimeDNS.com, etc., so I can use $1 hosting, instead of the previous guys.

ServerHealers

Sep 21, 2015
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
$1 Nameservers - we don't get what you mean by this. If you want to repoint your domain to your new hosting, I'd suggest getting in touch with your hosting provider to collect the DNS nameservers or records and update it in your domain registrar side. Once this is done, the changes may take up to 24 hours to propagate but usually would be quicker than this.

Reactions: cPRex