The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need to hire someone for Servlets install

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kt, Nov 3, 2002.

1. kt

kt Active Member

I installed servlets awhile back, and got everything running except servlets, JSP worked fine. One of my best clients came to me because I offered servlets. I had just installed them onto my server, I checked jsp, however never tried servlets, they never got to work.

Now he is probably going to leave if servlets are not installed. i would also like to be able to offer servlets on my system. I dont use them, but many people still do.

Can I hire someone here to correctly install servlets, or even get the plugin from Cpanel to work with servlets.

Please email me witha quote. Thanks

Kyle

admin@edizon.com

2. kt

kt Active Member

Thanks soemone has been hired.

3. ThunderHostingDotCom

ThunderHostingDotCom Well-Known Member

[quote:23688a1a48][i:23688a1a48]Originally posted by kt[/i:23688a1a48]

I installed servlets awhile back, and got everything running except servlets, JSP worked fine. One of my best clients came to me because I offered servlets. I had just installed them onto my server, I checked jsp, however never tried servlets, they never got to work.

Now he is probably going to leave if servlets are not installed. i would also like to be able to offer servlets on my system. I dont use them, but many people still do.

Can I hire someone here to correctly install servlets, or even get the plugin from Cpanel to work with servlets.

Please email me witha quote. Thanks

Kyle

admin@edizon.com[/quote:23688a1a48]

I am looking to install JSP and servlets also. Can you pass on the name of the person you hired?

I would also like to install Cold Fusion MX Server. If anyone out there has done this please contact me.

4. kt

kt Active Member

The person installed the servlets and they did work, however they were not functional for long. Anyways, I would reccomend having installed via plugin,. I got they to work correctly when I did the plugin, it was another instance that created the difficulty.

Best of Luck,

KT