The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NeoMail error

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by zenid, Sep 12, 2004.

1. zenid

zenid Well-Known Member

Hi,

When i try to access neomail i get the follow error:

Software error:

Can't locate Digest/MD5.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0 /usr/local/cpanel/etc) at ./neomail/neomail.pl line 33.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./neomail/neomail.pl line 33.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

How can i fix this?

2. david510

david510 Well-Known Member

Hello Zenid,
    Just install perlmodule MD5.pm in the server and this will solve the problem

Regards,
    david :)

3. rapta

rapta Active Member

perl -CPAN -e 'install "MD5"'

4. david510

Hello Rapta,
    I am getting the following error when I run a script. I tried to install DBI but it is also showing error. Please let me know the solution...when I install the DBI it shows the error ....cannot locate blib/arch/auto/DBI/DBI.so

Regards,
    David

Can't locate DBI.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/................

#4 david510, Nov 15, 2004
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2004
  5. rapta

rapta Active Member

Hmm that's pretty strange. What version of DBI are you installing? Try some google and forum searches. Ev1's forums are pretty resouceful http://forums.ev1servers.net/

6. david510

Helo all,

The error is atill occuring.. I am using directadmin. I know directadmin is not discuseed here. But please let me know which perl module must be installed from WHM as when I search for the perl module DMI.pm in the WHM it lists a hell lot of modules. I am confused which I should install. Can anyone let me know how to install this module from the shell.

Regards,
    David

#6 david510, Dec 9, 2004
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2004