The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NeoMail gone errors HELP!

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by techark, Jun 7, 2002.

1. techark

techark Well-Known Member

:p Software error:
    Can't locate MD5.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i686-linux /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i686-linux /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl /var/cpanel/neomail /usr/local/cpanel/etc) at /usr/local/cpanel/base/neomail/neomail.pl line 34.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/base/neomail/neomail.pl line 34.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

I tried running /scripts/fixwebmail and I get the error no such file or dir /usr/local/etc/cpanel/webmail/data

Has Neomail fried? I also got this error instead of an update tonight Traceback (innermost last):
    File &/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/cron/qrunner&, line 83, in ?
    from Mailman import mm_cfg
    ImportError: cannot import name mm_cfg

Anybody got any help to offer? Customers are wanting their web mail.

2. techark

techark Well-Known Member

More information

I tried rebuilding the MD5.pm and get this error ;Warning: Your /root/.cpan/sources/modules/02packages.details.txt.gz does not contain a Line-Count header.
    Please check the validity of the index file by comparing it to more
    than one CPAN mirror. I'll continue but problems seem likely to
    happen.
    Warning: Your /root/.cpan/sources/modules/02packages.details.txt.gz does not contain a Last-Updated header.
    Please check the validity of the index file by comparing it to more
    than one CPAN mirror. I'll continue but problems seem likely to
    happen.
    Unrecognized character \x05 at (eval 5) line 1.
    CPAN::Index::rd_modlist('CPAN::Index', '/root/.cpan/sources/modules/03modlist.data.gz') called at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/CPAN.pm line 3002
    CPAN::Index::reload('CPAN::Index') called at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/CPAN.pm line 731
    CPAN::instance('CPAN=HASH(0x843ed24)', 'CPAN::Bundle', 'Bundle::CPAN') called at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/CPAN.pm line 1325
    CPAN::Shell::local_bundles('CPAN::Shell') called at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/CPAN.pm line 1729
    CPAN::Shell::expandany('CPAN::Shell', 'Bundle::CPAN') called at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/CPAN.pm line 1969
    CPAN::Shell::rematein('CPAN::Shell', 'install', 'Bundle::CPAN') called at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/CPAN.pm line 2056
    CPAN::Shell::install('CPAN::Shell', 'Bundle::CPAN') called at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/bin/perlmod line 71

I also tried scripts/cleanmd5

No luck.. HELP anyone got any suggestion for me??