Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

neomail gone

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by ehsan, Jun 21, 2002.

1. ehsan

ehsan Well-Known Member

Hello,

noe mail was not working fine for some domains so i tried cleanmd5 and then we have this error for all domains :

Software error:
    Can't locate Digest/MD5.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /var/cpanel/neomail /usr/local/cpanel/etc) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/MD5.pm line 8.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/base/neomail/neomail.pl line 34.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Content-type: text/html

Software error:
    [Fri Jun 21 00:53:40 2002] MD5.pm: Can't locate Digest/MD5.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /var/cpanel/neomail /usr/local/cpanel/etc) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/MD5.pm line 8.
    [Fri Jun 21 00:53:40 2002] MD5.pm: Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/base/neomail/neomail.pl line 34.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/base/neomail/neomail.pl line 34.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ehsan

ehsan Well-Known Member

wow

Nick is such an awsome guy, can you beleive it, he fixed the problem within a minutes in 1:10 AM !

we all should appreciate this great job! I mean it...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TRAIN YARD SOFTWARE

TRAIN YARD SOFTWARE Well-Known Member

Nick is great!! Nick is GOD, and Dave is super cool