Never reject emails from a form on my server

Operating System & Version
CentOS 7.9.2009 virtuozzo
cPanel & WHM Version

GoWilkes

Sep 26, 2006
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Several forms on my sites send the results of the form to an email to my Gmail.

Occasionally, someone will submit something on my site and the server thinks it's spam. So instead of getting the results that I'm expecting, I get a email from [email protected] with:

Code:
Mail failure - rejected by local scanning code

A message that you sent was rejected by the local scanning code that
checks incoming messages on this system. The following error was given:

This message was classified as SPAM and may not be delivered
The details of the form do follow so it's not a tragedy, but of course nothing is filtered to appropriate folders so it's more work to figure out what's going on and where they should end up.

Any suggestions on how to tell the server to NEVER reject an email that originates from one of my forms?

Last edited by a moderator:

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey hey! What about the whitelist options listed here?

I'm hoping these are sent using some type of verification to where you could just add the "From" address to the whitelist, and that would be all you need.

Tanker

Apr 25, 2019
México
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I have the same thing, just a few day back it was working just fine, last WHM config was a year ago, since then everything has been working fine until a few days back... in my web app I'm using SMTP auth for sending emails and the user has to be logged in before sending any emails...
The thing is, they can only send play text messages, but before they was able to send a list of products...
Emails are in the white list, domains and IP's and still the issue, more over can't find where to "disable" the scanning code or how to white list local emailing...
I'm using AlmaLinux and cPanel 104.0.7...

Tanker

Apr 25, 2019
México
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
The error is:
-----------
A message that you sent was rejected by the local scanning code that
checks incoming messages on this system. The following error was given:

This message was classified as SPAM and may not be delivered

------ This is a copy of your message, including all the headers. ------

This only happen when sending messages via SMTP auth, the emails have send From which is the same email as the user for the SMTP, it has a very basic html, nothing fancy., and I thought it was becuase it has no reply-to so I added but is the same error...

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I'm wondering if there is something in the SMTP authentication that is causing this behavior. It would likely be best to open a ticket so we can see the full email transaction in real-time on the server and then provide advice based on that. Could you reach out to our Technical Support team so we can take a look?