The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Account Details Email

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by mrmmm, Apr 9, 2004.

1. mrmmm

mrmmm Member

Hi there ..

If I have created a new account with out entering a contact e-mail for the user.

and after the account is created I added the users contact email using the list accounts screen.

And now I want to send the newly created account details to the user.

is there a feature in the WHT to do this or the only solution is to delete the whole account and then create the account again with the contact email entered from the begining?

( which is not an efficient solution)

Awaiting your replies
    and thank you all in advance

2. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

Why not just provide the contact email when the account is set up in the first place?

Also, WHM currently doesn't send an email to the account holder automatically. That's where you need to use a postwwwacct script, like one of mine which can be seen here.

3. Izzee

Izzee Well-Known Member

Thank You!

Thank you very much for those scripts. They will save lots of time and anything that does that is most welcome. The 'empty log files script' will complement the whole when it is finished. Great job and is much appreciated. :)

Maybe they will become part of WHM sometime in the future. ;)

4. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

Glad you like the scripts. Don't forget about the scripts club.

BTW, I just noticed that my link on the scripts front page wasn't right. :eek: It's fixed now.

5. mrmmm

mrmmm Member

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot for these scripts , they will really save a lot of effort and time and they will automate 2 processes that used to be done manually ..

but unfortuenately i'm a reseller so i couldn't do the changes because i didn't have access to httpd.conf so this was a bit of a problem for me, but i gave the scripts to the server owner and he will do it ..

Thanks again :)