The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new & clueless HELP!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mundi, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Mundi

Mundi Registered

i installed a phpwebsite, how do i access it? i clicked on the links it gave me and it says forbidden. could someone please help me, i seriously have no idea about how to do anything here!
    thank you
    Mundi

2. brentp

brentp Well-Known Member

check if the permissions on the files are right, also check if youve got phpsuexec. If youve got phpsuexec its most likely your problem.

Regards,
    Brent

3. Mundi

Mundi Registered

thanks, actually the permissions are set right, and i dont have that installed, but i was on another computer at work, and i could access it perfectly, i also installed zencart, it is the same, thing, cant access it from home, can from work, im thinking browser settings, cookies.... i have tried to figure it out and im lost, please help the clueless......

4. dalem

dalem Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    well if it is working at work and not at home then somthing is fubared with your home computer
    could be your home firewall?? could be your browser try a different web browser from IE to netscape or visa versa