The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New cPanel design themes?

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by SingleOS, Dec 15, 2009.

1. SingleOS

SingleOS Member

Hi guys,

I'm looking for Mac style cPanel design theme. Do you know some designers or skin providers? If there are some designers around we might spend on building a custom design theme?

2. CPSkins.com

CPSkins.com Member

We are looking at developing a Mac style cPanel skin as we have one for XP and Vista. I have just been trying to search for concepts to give them an idea what mac style really is, if you have any sites that you consider mac style let me know and we will get moving on something.

We are getting ready to re-launch CPSkins during the xmas holidays and once that is done I have a slew of new skins to be released and I would love to release a Mac style.

3. CPSkins.com

CPSkins.com Member

Hey,

Not sure if your still looking for a Mac Style Skin, but wanted to let your know my designers came up with something and we will be releasing some time in the early new year once the new site is launched.

Happy Holidays,

4. Stunter

Stunter Registered

I would also LOVE a mac theme...

5. CPSkins.com

CPSkins.com Member

Hi,

Just wanted to let you guys know the new CPSkins.com has been re-launched and just finishing the last few things and getting everything out there for current customers and then will start on the new skins. If you want a sneak peak for macpanel or any of the others please check out

CPSkins ยป New Themes

William Wilson