The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Cpanel Install, Apache Update

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by nitoxys, Nov 16, 2005.

1. nitoxys

nitoxys Registered

Hello Cpanel users, After a day of endless researching compiling under WHM, Using Apache update using default and 4.4.1 PHP, When going to the website, prompts me to download a unknown file called "mydomain" and also, it asks me to download index.php. So I was thinking php isn't compiling correctly. So I checked when I recompiled it, and I get configure: error: Cannot find mysqlclient library under /usr. Ive googled it and I cant really compile it by myself seeing as WHM does it for me. Anyone got a fix?

2. nitoxys

nitoxys Registered

configure php-4.4.1...(--enable-pic --prefix=/usr --with-xml --enable-bcmath --enable-calendar --enable-ftp --enable-magic-quotes --with-mysql=/usr --enable-discard-path --with-pear --enable-sockets --enable-track-vars --enable-versioning --with-zlib).... . . . . . . . . . . . Done
    configure: error: Cannot find libmysqlclient library under /usr

3. PanelGuy

PanelGuy Well-Known Member

Odd, I had this same problem today. I recompiled using a method I have used many times before and got this. It turns out, it would work as a module, but not as a CGI, even though I had specified that in my build. So, either something happened overnight, or we both made the same mistake on the same day. Try allowing the module in Apache and see if it works.