The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New cPanel Regular & NeoMail Problems

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by HostRod, Aug 9, 2003.

1. HostRod

HostRod Member

Good afternoon everyone, I am wondering if anyone has a quick fix to a couple of problems I am having with the new Cpanel.

Up until now, users have been able to go to webmail in cpanel and a popup opens asking for user login. They were able to login to any of the accounts they wanted to from here. Now cPanel automatically logs users into the main account no matter what. I know what you can use port 2095 to force a different login, I am wondering if there is a way to change this in the cPanel itself. So instead of webmail going to port 2082 within cPanel I want to change that link to 2095. Anyone know a way to do this? I would really apprciate it.

My Icons have also stopped working in NeoMail and I am miffed at how to fix it. Any suggesstions?

Autoconfig for mail is also not working, users go through the steps and instead of adding the settings to thier mail client it simply opens a page with all the code listed. Is this a common bug or am I the only one ?

Thanks to everyone for the help.

Sincerely,

Chris

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. HostRod

HostRod Member

Sorry forgot to add this:

I am also wondering if there is a way to remove the "addon" & "Domain Forwarding" icons and text from the user pages. It is not something we offer but waste large resources explaining to people why we dont.

Anyone know if there is a way to remove these 2 things from the colom on the left and the icons ??

Really need your guys and gals help on this one.

Thanks everyone!

3. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

That's where custom skins come in handy. I believe you can remove certain things with the new X skin.

4. MySundown

MySundown Well-Known Member

Remove the choices from the "feature list" in WHM.

5. goodmove

goodmove Well-Known Member

Domain forwarding? Where on earth do you see that icon? Which skin are you using?