The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW! CPThemes.com Now open with 3 NEW Skins

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by admin@cpthemes, May 21, 2004.

1. admin@cpthemes

admin@cpthemes Active Member

Thank you all for the great advice and feedback I received with my last post. We took in everything and we promise our products will only get better and better with all your feedback.

CPThemes.com has now opened it's doors with 3 new AMAZING skins with custom designs and icons built specifically for cPanel. Since it's our first day open we would like to offer everyone a 25% discount!! on all products. Currently we only accept paypal but if there are people that can only pay via CC we will quickly get a 2checkout account. Just let us know.

iCandy™ is our high quality cpanel theme which features custom made icons. iCandy™ comes with a full set of Flash Tutorials built into the skin to help support your customers. Also seamless integration with Fantastico and CPSkins.com Auto-Installer.

Ace™ is a high quality cpanel theme with text links and a dhtml navigation in sub pages. Ace™ comes with a full set of Flash Tutorials built into the skin to help support your customers. Also seamless integration with Fantastico and CPSkins.com Auto-Installer.

BlueCrush™ is a fast loading text based cpanel theme with a dark background. BlueCrush™ comes with a full set of Flash Tutorials built into the skin to help support your customers. Also seamless integration with Fantastico and CPSkins.com Auto-Installer.

Please visit www.cpthemes.com/products.php to view a demo of our cPanel Themes

Coming Soon
    --------------------------
    Language Aware Skins (Currently Only English)
    Free 50+ Flash Tutorials (In Development)
    Theme Changer

Let us know if there is anything else and we promise to do our best to get it added.

Coupon Code: grandopening

2. asmithjr

asmithjr Well-Known Member

Dude, your links to the demos are dead.

Pics look good though.

3. admin@cpthemes

Thanks! We are working on fixing the demos now. We were working on updates a few hours ago and i guess something happen to cpanel.

Give us about 15mins and I will post back here an update.

Thanks for your great comment. I think you will love iCandy and all our skins. But we great feedback from our custom iCandy Icons.

4. admin@cpthemes

Hi,

It seems to be working on my end now, can someone please give it a try and let me know.

5. asmithjr

I tried View Demo links, non of which work.

Also, your site took forever. I checked and my download is currently 2531.8 kbps.

6. admin@cpthemes

:( I have some people telling me it works some telling me it doesn't work.

Try a direct url
    www.cpthemes.com/cpanel
    Username:icandy
    password:demo

7. asmithjr

Now that works.

Looks like it is the link,

8. admin@cpthemes

Thanks,

We updated all the demo urls on our website.

9. asmithjr

works much better now.

Except Bluecrush

10. admin@cpthemes

That was my mistake. The username is crush not bluecrush.

Thanks again

11. asmithjr

check the link again.

12. Izzee

Izzee Well-Known Member

Not overly impressed as I see nothing new in your designs at present. They do have a clean look about them though.

Once one has experienced RVskin then all else pales into the background. If you can improve on RVskin then you will have a product(s) worth marketing.

I have tried most skins/themes on the market and so base my opinions and comparisons on the current skin/theme market leader RVskin.

Price seems somewhat high in relation to other similar and better products on the market.

As always this is only my opinion and will more than likely be different to other forum member's opinions.

Good luck with your products and no doubt you will keep this forum informed of updates, improvements and price changes over time.

13. admin@cpthemes

We are offering an alternative to the default skin, we didn't say anything about RVskin so I don't know why you need to put down my products in my thread and advertise another product. Our prices compare to every other skin company and of course RVskin is more expensive as it has more features. We are offering a 25% discount which means we are cheaper then pretty much everyone. Thank you for taking your time to put down my product. I don't see the reason you posted besides to advertise for RVskin. Please next time reconsider if your comments actually help someone or just put them down.

We are just starting and we will only be getting better.

14. Izzee

Izzee Well-Known Member

My review and impressions have not changed. Criticism is often the fuel for improvement. Maturity of attitude also helps this process of improvement.

15. stftk14

stftk14 Well-Known Member

I think Izzee's review was appropriate but comparing to rvskin was inappropriate. Thats considered trashing a thread 'oh well this product is better, you shouldnt buy this'.

I have to say very nice work CPthemes.

I will most likely order one once you finish the flash tutorials, I just have to decide which one I want.

Do the prices on your site reflect to 25% off or when do the prices reflect that?

#15 stftk14, May 25, 2004
    Last edited: May 25, 2004
  16. admin@cpthemes

You are correct criticism does help us improve our product and we welcome it but putting it down because it's not rvskin is different. Thank you for your criticism, we will take it all in to account and improve.

The prices listed are before the discount. So now is the best time to buy our products. Once our flash tutorials are done are prices will go back to normal. This is a pre-launch without flash tutorials but you still get them for free.

Izzee - one last thing just to see what you think of our prices considering we are going to include 50+ free flash tutorials for each skin. Wherever you go you pay $30+ for that so I mean i think the prices are pretty good with flash tutorials.

#16 admin@cpthemes, May 25, 2004
    Last edited: May 25, 2004
  17. DynamoHosting

DynamoHosting Member

Hello,

I just ordered your iCandy theme via your site using the email address info@dynamohosting.net and have paid via paypal using our sales@dynamohosting.net account.

I have receipt of payment incase the info got lost.

After I paid I was directed back to your site via paypal and it returned with a 500 error on the cgi script.

Can you please manually setup the account and email me my login information?

BTW - I do hope you frequently do updates. For example, CPanel now has a SSL manager in a clients cpanel in the latest edge, so it would be nice to have support for that.

Thanks,
    Dan

#17 DynamoHosting, May 26, 2004
    Last edited: May 26, 2004
  18. admin@cpthemes

Your account has been aproved, we are fixing the paypal callback sorry about that.

And yes as soon as we find out about an update we will release an update.

Thank you for your order.

#18 admin@cpthemes, May 27, 2004
    Last edited: May 27, 2004
  19. Jedia

Jedia Well-Known Member

nice skins, but no money paid it:eek:

Ace™ Nice!:cool:

20. admin@cpthemes

Thanks!