The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New easyapache destroyed all my settings!!!

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by x-man, Mar 1, 2008.

1. x-man

x-man Well-Known Member

I simple can`t understand how somebody can mark this as STABLE version (for me cpanel is set to stable update), yesterday after server cPanel/apache/php update NEW upcp/easyapache destroyed all my apache settings and also some mysql settings and from yesterday I lost visitors, money, come to many security problems on many large sites on my server!!!!

I need to know do you testing your software before mark it as STABLE???

How and why easyapache deleted all my mod rewrite settings and all other settings!!???? Who will back my visitors to site, who will give to me lost money? Who will fix potential security problems in future because last 24 hours apache give to visitors many hidden data!!!!!???

I want to write more things here but my english is not good but I hope that users on this forum, if don`t know, now will know how cpanel team working, I`ll write about this on other forums!

Now I don`t know what to do with other servers...

2. x-man

x-man Well-Known Member

After apache update easyapache enabled INDEXES for all accounts (on old config that was disabled), also removed "AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .someextension" from all vhosts and many visitors simple checked ALL MY PHP CODE WITH PASSWORDS, do you know what you doing? This stupid changes with apache settings and includes is one of biggest stupidity who you do in last few years and after all you don`t put some WARNING on easyapache, do you thinking that I have free time to every day check your site for info about some updates??? Also, do you thinking that I have free time to move all settings for hundreds domains into this stupid .conf files and all I must do from ssh (create thousands dirs and files and add settings)??

Simple, this is top stupidity and after this everybody need to think about using some other control panel!