The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Features

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by awsol, Dec 2, 2002.

1. awsol

awsol cPanel Test Bitch

OMG Guys go upgrade to edge. Nick has incorporated a system where you can addon scripts. Make some suggestions on what scripts to add. What more can you ask for. Well how about overselling so you can put limits on resellers but it only counts their actual usage. Come on now help beta test this. I must say these two additions are superb and the addon scripts will be huge throughout the community.

I must thank Nick for all his hard work. Nick with you web hosting couldn't be any easier. You win this years award and next years. (Sorry they only make the awards 2 years in advance) :)

2. ukhost

ukhost Well-Known Member

Hi,

The new add-on scripts feature rocks!! How about something similar for the existing scripts so that instead of having to edit the themes to remove any we don't wish to use we can simply select those we wish to allow?

Maybe something similar also for interchange & agora?

Also something similar to the add-no whm and add-on cpanel themes for the default set of themes for each so we can select which ones are installed?

Kind Regards,

Neil

3. ozzi4648

ozzi4648 Guest

[quote:b62dfe7986][i:b62dfe7986]Originally posted by awsol[/i:b62dfe7986]

OMG Guys go upgrade to edge. Nick has incorporated a system where you can addon scripts. Make some suggestions on what scripts to add. What more can you ask for. Well how about overselling so you can put limits on resellers but it only counts their actual usage. Come on now help beta test this. I must say these two additions are superb and the addon scripts will be huge throughout the community.

I must thank Nick for all his hard work. Nick with you web hosting couldn't be any easier. You win this years award and next years. (Sorry they only make the awards 2 years in advance) :)[/quote:b62dfe7986]

Overselling, you can do it if you click the proper options for resellers:p

4. kalelme

kalelme Member

I try the feacture for overselling but not work

Hello to all
    I active in the reseller privilegies the allow overselling but i no see it this work, i have a reseller with te quote in disk usage in -40mg and not suspend this reseller.

Other is, i have the interval of processing log and trafic in 0.01 = 24min but this not work. i try 1 = 24h but is equal.

Any thing

Sorry my english is some bad :P.

5. karin

karin Registered

Yup, I saw the new Edge features in the News tonight and I just had to upgrade. Totally awesome... and to think of all the time I spent screwing around installing osCommerce and PostNuke in the last month.

Unfortunately PHP-Nuke is too resource intensive for my hosting environment and I don't allow it to be used on my personal servers. Now if we can just get [b:f65d6fa0a6]PostNuke[/b:f65d6fa0a6] as an Add-On Script, we'll be golden!

:) Way to go, Nick!

:) Karin