The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Forum Category Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anm, Jul 23, 2004.

1. anm

anm Member

With the fact that Virtuozzo VPS servers are increasing in popularity it would kinda be nice to see a forum category here for that as cPanel on a VE brings its own little set of wierdness.

The SW-Soft forums for virtuozzo basically suck. Nothing on there with cpanel anyhow. I have been running cPanel on VE's for about a month now, and every cPanel problem I have basically had to beat my head against the desk until a clue popped loose as there is nothing on the web for dealing with these issues.

2. n1zyy

n1zyy Member

I never would have thought of this idea, but I agree that it'd be quite nice.

I'm still having the devil of a time getting MRTG to work properly, and I never know if it's cPanel-related or VPS related.

And as you said, running cPanel in a VPS can bring up its own world of problems. We had all sorts of random problems for a bit with cPanel, and assumed they were related to problems with being in a VPS. I really had nowhere to ask this, though.