The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New install: mod_qos & proxy domains problem

Discussion in 'Workarounds and Optimization' started by WeHa, May 2, 2012.

1. WeHa

WeHa Member

I've migrated my accounts from a RHEL5 to a new VM with RHEL6, I've gone through the list of options in easyapache and configured everything the same.
    However when I try the whm,cpanel & webmail proxy domains (so the proxies for the 20XX ports) I get a "The connection was interrupted" with the following lines in the apache error_log:
    Code:
    [Wed May 02 15:31:27 2012] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] mod_qos(045): access denied, invalid request line: can't parse uri, c=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, id=T6E3L1n-AukAAHhQIu0AAAAH
    [Wed May 02 15:31:27 2012] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] mod_qos(045): access denied, invalid request line: can't parse uri, c=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, id=T6E3L1n-AukAAHMBJgYAAAAG

On the old server mod_qos was enabled as well so I'm not sure what to look for.
    A quick search on the forum turned up nothing, most problems on google are somewhat the same but not really.

Could anyone help me with this please?